Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Initiatives and Promoting Knowledge and Equity
- Think Cultural Health
- "Think Cultural Health OMH initiative that provides health and health care professionals with information, continuing education opportunities, and resources to learn about and implement CLAS and the National CLAS Standards." Click the link above to learn more.
- OMH Key Initiatives
- "The Office of Minority Health works to raise awareness on efforts aimed at reducing health and health care disparities and advancing health equity." Click this link to see a list of resources and articles regarding OMH's key initiatives.
- The NIH Minority Health and Health Disparities Strategic Plan
- Click here to see NIMHD's 2021-2025 Strategic Plan in order to address, research, and fund solutions for minority health disparities.
- Social Determinants of Health
- The CDC recognizes that the social determinants of health (SDOH) "contribute to the stark and persistent chronic disease disparities in the United States among racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic groups." Click here to see the NCCDPHP's framework plan in addressing SDOH and examples of their work and programs.
- Minority and Multicultural Health
- Click here to see the New Jersey Department of Health's resources, data, and partnerships in regards to minority health and health disparities.
COVID-19 and Minority Healthcare